Friday, May 22, 2015
The first
When I was about 10 years old I opened a box with a bunch of special stuff from my childhood, school stuff, baby blanket, pictures etc. that my mom had saved. In that box there was a journal talking about my first steps, first words, good days, bad days, and all the cool stuff that comes along with growing up. I think that is why I constantly have this urge to write things down, or take note of something so the memory of it doesn't slip away. The past few years of my life has changed me in so many ways that I feel like if I don't start "taking note" I may not lose the memory but my view might change, SOOOO this is my attempt at yet another blog... I really want to talk about everything but mainly focus on what has changed or is happening in my life being a wife, a step mom, a woman, and an almost 30 year old ... whatever that means. So hold on to your shorts, cuz its gonna get weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment